Spreadsheets and beyond!
financial modeling | spreadsheet applications | excel training | cloud applications | business intelligence & analytics
or contact us
- What is a Bill of Materials?A Bill of Materials/(BOM) is a list of parts or components that provide an organisation with a complete and accurate picture of all the items and processes required to manufacture a single finished product. Contents of a basic bill of materials? A bill of material should encompass everything required to produce a final product. Generally, … Continue reading What is a Bill of Materials?
- Small Business Employee RemunerationSmall Business Employee Remuneration
- A boss with a spreadsheet can be dangerous“Nothing is more dangerous than a boss with a spreadsheet” Dilbert , the comic strip. Could you be that kind of boss?
- Excel formulas and functions definedA formula in excel is an expression that calculates the value of a cell or range of cells and returns a specific result. For example: =2+2 // answer is 4 A function, on the other hand, is a predefined formula that performs specific calculations in a particular order based on the specified values, called arguments, … Continue reading Excel formulas and functions defined
- Izzypayroll 7, what’s new?